Mouse over a number to view more information.
- Carbide Tooth Trimmer
• Cuts through the hardest subgrade, speeding production
• Long wear
- Cast Auger Conveyor: 144″ (3.7m); 24″ (61cm) hydraulic cylinder shift
• Speeds up pours!
• Fully enclosed
• Moves concrete faster and keeps the machine cleaner
• Holds enough concrete to complete a tight radius, without delays caused by repositioning the ready-mix truck
• Constantly mixes concrete. The separation of the mix caused by belt conveyors is eliminated, resulting in a strong, smooth curb
• Eliminates frequent replacement of belt conveyor
• For transport, the auger is repositioned to within the width of the main machine
- High Pressure Washer: 2000 psi (138 bar)
With water pressure of 2000 psi and an 132-gallon (500 liters) tank, there is plenty of water and water pressure for clean-up at the end of the day.
- Hydraulic Adjustable Offset: 24″ (61cm) lateral shift; 25″ (63.5cm) vertical shift including 16″ (40.6cm) hydraulic lift and 9″ (22.8cm) mechanical lift
Position the mold independently of the machine for set-up versatility important for reconstruction work or reaching past obstructions. Also, work around catch basins while staying on the line, speeding production.
- Hydraulic Right Rear Straddle Leg: 22″ (56cm) of side shift
Allows 22″ (56 cm) of side shift for crawler placement and greater stability.
- Hydraulic Vibrators: 2
Two hydraulic vibrators consolidate concrete for consistent pouring.
- Mold: Up to 32″ (81cm) wide
- On-Board Water System: 132 gals (500 liters) stainless steel tank
- Proportional Electronic Controls
- Quick-Release Hopper
- Single-Lane Pour Capability
Concrete truck is directly in front of the machine, resulting in quick, safe pours in single traffic lanes, or tight spots in parking lots
- Tracks: 12″ (30cm) wide
- Vibrator Circuits: 6
The machine comes equipped with 6 vibrator circuits, allowing you to pour 8-foot (2.4m) golf cart paths, or 5&\#39; (1.5m) barrier wall, without adding vibrator circuits.
- Quick Connect Mold Mount System
This option allows molds to be changed hydraulically in only a few minutes without heavy hand work. This saves as much as 30 minutes or more per mold change.
- Hydraulic Front-Grade Control
Our optional Hydraulic Front-Grade Sensor Control allows the sensor to stay on line in a radius as tight as 7&\#39; (2.1m) without a crew member&\#39;s assistance. Two versions of the kit -• an operator controlled cylinder and a fully automatic cylinder -• are available.The Operator Controlled Front-Grade Sensor Option allows the operator to hydraulically guide the sensor in and out by using a switch.
- Sensor Controlled Front Grade Arm
The Fully Automatic Front-Grade Sensor Option uses an additional sensor mounted at the grade sensor that directs the sensor in and out through a radius. This eliminates the need for the machine operator to keep his eye on the stringline while turning radii.
- Digital Network Control System
Operator has more control when changing the curb and gutter cross-slope on the fly
• More production!
• Slope Compensation (Patented)
• Crew does not have to manually lower steering sensor jacks or raise stringline height in order to keep the curb from being off from 1 to 2 inches (25 to 50 mm) because of machine movement
• Machine automatically makes the correction for elevation
• Maintains true top-of-curb and back-of-curb reference to the stringline without manual adjustments to the grade and steering sensor jacks during transition, or calculating this amount of change in elevation and alignment, which saves time.
- Mold Mist Kit
The Kit eliminates the need for the crew to manually add water to the curb or sidewalk.
- Stringline Kit
Instajust Stringline Kit
• 48″ (122cm) stakes, 200 qty.
• Slotted end line rods, 200 qty.
• Instajust clamps, 200 qty.
• 1,000&\#39; (1525m) rolls of string, 5 qty.
(Other Kits Available.)
- Urethane Tracks
• 12″ (30cm) urethane tracking
• Cushions machine to prevent marring the surface when running over recently poured concrete, such as stadium risers
- Auxiliary Water Tank
93 gals (352 liters).Located beneath the machine.
- Charge Hopper Water System
- Light Kit
• Light fixture with two 100-watt bulbs, included in the kit, is mounted to the front post for lighting direction of the machine
• A second fixture with two additional bulbs, also included, is mounted to the rear post to light the pour.
• Well-lit views of the work in progress for machine operator and chute man
- Dual Side Pouring
- MAX Package
- Spare Parts Kit
- Trimmer Extension: 6 inch (15cm)
- Trimmer Extension: 12 inch (30.5cm)
- Trimmer Extension: 24 inch (61cm)
- Hydraulic Lift (for Barrier Mold)
• Makes slipforming highway barrier or parapet easier.
• Quickly lift barrier/parapet molds off rebar at the end of a day’s pour
• Machine clean-up easier
• With 3&\#39; (91 cm) of lift already built into the machine, the Hydraulic Mold Lift gives the machine an extra 2&\#39; (61 cm) of lift for easier maneuverability
• Walls up to 50″ (1.3m) tall
- Post Hole Digger Attachment
Saves hand work
• Digs post holes for highway safety cable barrier installations
• Mounted on left rear of machine
• Hydraulics supplied from the aguer conveyor circuit, using the conveyor controls on the machine console
• Auger for post-hole digger operates inside cylinder, moving dirt upward into a hinged chute and catching the material before it hits the ground
• Hinged chute allows the material to be dumped out of the way of the slipform application and eliminates the need for a crew member to move the dirt manually
• Excavated material does not fall back into the hole; thus, the pier hole is left clean for the slipform operation
• Stop rod available for the attachment for consistency of hole depth
• Requires a Quick Connect Mold Mount on machine.
• Augers available at either 12″ or 15″ diameters. Consult factory for other desired hole sizes.
- Mold Knife for Driveway Block-Outs
A curb mold accessory used to reduce labor and wasted material at driveway entrances. When engaged, it prevents material from filling the curb portion of the mold. A knife can be included in a mold order.
- Hydraulic Offset Lock